Advice Before Your Massage:
- Food – Try to avoid eating a large meal at least 1 hour before your treatment.
- Comfort – Make sure you go to the toilet if needed. You don’t want to have to get up in the middle of your treatment.
- Arrival – Aim to arrive 15 minutes prior to your allotted appointment. This ensures that you don’t arrive flustered and stressed and you will get more out of the massage.
- Information – Let us know what you hope to achieve out of the treatment and any medical history you may have. Do you want just a relaxing massage or would you like to work out some of your tension spots?
- Concerns – Talk to your therapist. If you are concerned or anxious about anything to do with your massage let us know. We want to make sure you are comfortable.